Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Wow. That sounds like something I wish I had on hand. I had worked on something like that a while ago, but never finished. Too many templates!

I still hope to finish the template list.

I also wish include Dungeon / Dragon magazines and possibly Pathfinder books also.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You guys know there's a third season of Black Lagoon coming out right now? Roberta's Bloodtrail I think they're calling it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Saw Spamalot last year and loved it, and the way they did it made me think that they changed it up a bit each time.

Today, I got to take my 17 year old cousin to see it- confirming my suspicions- and was not disappointed. Nor was he!

Even though he's never seen a single second of MP's work, there was enough intrinsic silliness for him to have a great time. He even left the music hall whistling one of the show's numbers.:)

They DID go for one cheap cheer: the Knights who Say Ni eventually change their names, as we all know...but for the show, the change was tailored to where I saw it (here in Dallas' Fair Park Music Hall). They became the Knights who say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG Go Mavs Lebron James Go to Hell.:lol:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
You guys know there's a third season of Black Lagoon coming out right now? Roberta's Bloodtrail I think they're calling it.

Is it a third season? Thought I saw somewhere that there's only a couple of episodes planned, not enough for an entire season. I could definitely be wrong though. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mega, enjoy the good days, as I have learned that low barometric pressure days leave a tenderness that has something to be desired.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases