Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Embrace the cloud, Danny. ;)

Errrr...NO!

While I'm no technophobe, I really don't have much confidence in online security or stability- lost too much data to problems with other people's machines.

Besides, I'm sitting here with an iMac (not the machine I'm on at the moment) with over 3TB of storage. I don't need a cloud. And its not like the cloud is obsolescence proof.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh, that Palm had an SD chip slot, and I had a 1Gig chip for it. But I never could get the notepad files to copy to it. It simply wouldn't let me.

I also tried beaming it wirelessly to my iTouch, but while they recognized each other, they didn't like talking to each other. No joy.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Oh, that Palm had an SD chip slot, and I had a 1Gig chip for it. But I never could get the notepad files to copy to it. It simply wouldn't let me.

I also tried beaming it wirelessly to my iTouch, but while they recognized each other, they didn't like talking to each other. No joy.

. . . cloud . . .

;)

Changing the subject a bit.....

Just finished Smallville season 9.... okay ending.

and just found a link discussing the Pathfinder prepainted figures beginning this fall. They look very good. I will buy some.

sob sob sob honk.......

my timeline is lost also

sob sob boo-hoo

I took pride in how ALL EBERRON Storyhours interlocked and overlaped which was doable only through my thorough timeline stating where each storyhour NPC /PC was and what they were doing......

I can't replace that ever.....

I started to print one last fall.....maybe I have a hard copy somewhere is that thing called a closet I have....... sob.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases