Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not sure if I should be humored or horrified . . . . .

so I will just post a quaint little bugger called a grindylow. Ain't he so cute?!?

grindylow 001.jpg

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ok, it is 1 am local time, I just finished watching "The whole 10 yards" and eating a plate full of spam eggs and hash browns. I still can't sleep.

Can't sleep so here I am. Figure I'll spend ten minutes here then rest the arm again.

The game my son DM'd went well. He is writing up adventure #2 now. Trying to convince him to post in Story hours but he fears ridicule. Not sure why, few read the story hours these days.

Thankyou for the kind words of encouragement and support. I'll beat this.

Scott DeWar

Can't sleep so here I am. Figure I'll spend ten minutes here then rest the arm again.

The game my son DM'd went well. He is writing up adventure #2 now. Trying to convince him to post in Story hours but he fears ridicule. Not sure why, few read the story hours these days.

Thankyou for the kind words of encouragement and support. I'll beat this.

by the way, I am right there with you. got up around 0300 and have been putzing around since then. Just watched x files: Babylon.

I would do more on the computer but my shoulder becomes stiff after not resting it within ten minutes.

I have tons of DnD files to finish, Storyhours to type and the PbP to run. Gotta pace myself for now

Scott DeWar

I spent about 5 hours on you tube listening to him not more then a few days ago.

As for your shoulder, I feel the stiffness in my left hand. It hurts so much it twitches

Remove ads