Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Never watched Solid State Society. I read the back of the box then thought "Isn't this a retread?" then never bought it.

I watched the movie a long time ago. I really don't remember all that much about it, but I'm pretty sure it was not just a retread of stuff from before. There IS a different movie that is exactly that, but it's not Solid State Society.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Retread as in they took a bunch of ideas and plot elements from the various episodes, and manga (*cough* Puppeteer *cough*) and created a new OAV from it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Retread as in they took a bunch of ideas and plot elements from the various episodes, and manga (*cough* Puppeteer *cough*) and created a new OAV from it.

Ah.

Although personally, as excited as I was for each movie when it came out, I don't actually own any of them. I do own both series though.

Dog Moon

Adventurer

Ah.

Although personally, as excited as I was for each movie when it came out, I don't actually own any of them. I do own both series though.

Movie 1,2,or 3 or Season 1 or Season 2? :)

I've actually been thinking about watching the series again, actually.

The original.

Considering buying 2

I didn't know there was a 3

and until I poked around on Amazon i didn't know there was a series.

What can you tell me of 2,3 and the series?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Solid State Society is a sequel to the two series, not the two movies. The two movies are basically in a separate continuity from the two series + SSS.

I liked them all.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I REALLY liked the two series. I would definitely recommend getting them. I honestly don't remember much about the movies to give a recommendation either way. It's been a while since I've seen them, but I sorta remember them as being okay, but not as good as the shows.

In my order starting with best: season 1, season 2, movies. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases