Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

When I got to the doctors I nearly had a melt down. In one hour he was due to leave to catch a plane for a convention. He was NOT going to fill out the paperwork. I balked and made it clear I needed it, hobbies or not.....

The nurse decided to see if they had the fax and lord yes- they did and it was 95% filled out. Just needed an estimate in my return and his signature.

May 9th...... Faxed it in.

I'll be able to pay some bills and maybe get some fun this summer (Bills do come first.... its a hard life)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Way to stand your ground, m'man.

I don't know what it is with some doctors. My dad is an MD, and I have worked in his office: I have NEVER seen a patient's paperwork handled the way you described.

The worst is still when the nurse kept telling me it was mailed and for me to drop it. Contacted her boss. Found it within two minutes. After two weeks, it was never mailed. Just sat at her desk.... collecting dust.

I know how to pick 'em :)

My one dislike of games like MtG and Heroclix. One has to constantly buy the newest set to remain competitive or able to play in tournaments.

I like my DnD

Ah..... the joy and satisfaction.

Rewatching Game of Thrones season four and just watched "King" Joffery get poisoned and die again. Makes my day :)

Good for you. I had to quit Heroclix twice due to it. The first time, one of friends took it too seriously and we HAD to play tournament rules. The second time I quit was because in the middle of the Infinity Gauntlet Tournament they changed the rules.

Still won the overall tournament however ;)

Remove ads