Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I recommend buying the box and selling the cards individually or in packs on EBay - Depending on value.

I must admit, I am not familiar with the sale value of baseball cards today; however, the collectibles market seems to be booming, given the prices I see for retro-ware on EBay.

However, it is probably best to check EBay for whether baseball cards will sell, first.

Baseball cards aren't worth much these days - the same thing happened to them that happened to Star Wars toys. Too many people buying them just to collect them, so now everybody has an X in mint condition still in the shrinkwrap.
The Goodwill near my house has an entire endcap on one of their aisles full of bags of baseball cards, priced at 50/$1. Plus, it's a safe assumption that anybody who dropped off a serious weight of baseball cards in a HeroScape box probably sold off whatever was worth selling before they ditched them.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Safe, but it does depend on who did the dropping off.

A friend of mine died of AIDS some many years ago, and his father was tasked with cleaning out his apartment. He had no clue as to the value of his son's collection of movie memorabilia, and had started to have garage sales before we realized what was happening.

And a cousin of mine was cleaning his mom's house post-Katrina. He couldn't tell the difference between costume and real jewelry. Guess what got thrown away.

Bottom line: you won't know for sure until you look.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
he he he he, things that go boom .. .. ..
[video=youtube;jYizQo0gVss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYizQo0gVss[/video]

Are a couple of screenshots of the rockets that I've tinkered with so far
[sblock]
screenshot0.pngscreenshot1.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads