Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
We are now able to link the X-Men teams.. (Blue and Gold v2)

"Team Hell Fire" (Blue)
xx.jpg

Team Stabby" (Gold)
xx21.jpg

Missing Books:
1. Uncanny X-Force (most likely Team Stabby)
2. New Mutants (Unknown. However, Warlock seems to be on team stabby.)
3. X-Factor seem to be the wild cards, but they seem to fit Team Stabby (Is that Strong Guy on the right of Frenzy?)
3. Astonishing X-Men... Doesn't follow cannon but the next several issues seem to be about Emma and one with Storm and Cyclops making out on the cover.
4. X-Men... currently is about the X-Men dealing with the larger MU universe. I could see this book swinging back and fourth between teams.

Last edited:

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Today has been good,

got up walked to sveral shops, bought stuff to make food for this weekends gaming maddness(10 ish peeps round playing one-shots and boardgames). I'm doing a big chili con Carne and a couple of cottage pies. Should stave off hunger. Tomorrow is cooking day.

I had some quality time with the cats/slept a bit. Then checked in with a colleague to make sure he had got on his teaching course, which he had, so yey!

Communed with SO, walk and more FF9 tonight.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
All it took was one spoiler and my interest in X-Schism has ended.

x-men-cover.jpg

Why?

Cyclops being alive. The fact that Cyclops is a hypocrite and placed Majik in the brig for endangering mutant kind to settle a score with the Elder Gods and is now having her be a A-lister. The fact that danger will be front and center. DANGER the same robot who ALWAYS gets taken out by deus ex machina in every X-man event.

Last edited:

In theory, aberrations on Eberron were created by dimensional invaders. These invaders have been pushed back by the combined powers of the Dragon nations and the highly magical giants. This said, the wards and such keeping them from coming back are weakening and even beginning to break allowing them to return a bit at a time.

The guardians and warriors they created (from Flayers and Beholders to Chokers) were left behind. The smarter ones are working on either freeing their creators or just continueing where their masters / creators left off.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases