Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Still, that's nice of them.

Over here summer is supposed to be starting, and I'm stuck in the middle of a snow blizzard. Helsinki looks like it was the middle of winter, except it's actually warm and the snow melts the moment it hits the ground.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Still, that's nice of them.

Over here summer is supposed to be starting, and I'm stuck in the middle of a snow blizzard. Helsinki looks like it was the middle of winter, except it's actually warm and the snow melts the moment it hits the ground.

Yeah, except half a day later, it doesn't. My car was covered with an inch of snow an hour ago when I left work...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well this particular snow was kinda between "nuoska" or "loska" and I suppose by morning it will have turned to "sohjo". Yeah, we have quite a few words for snow. All of those mean different stages of "rather watery snow"...

Last edited:

Well this particular snow was kinda between "nuoska" or "loska" and I suppose by morning it will have turned to "sohjo". Yeah, we have quite a few words for snow. All of those mean different stages of "rather watery snow"...
It is important to always take notice of the Amnesia Snow.

That is, that snow that mysteriously causes people to forget everything they ever learned about how to drive in snow.

Remove ads