Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Is the Deadliest Warrior: Vampires vs Zombies episode proof they jumped the shark?

Cause Strippers vs Zombies wasn't bad enough....

I feel like Vampires vs Zombies wouldn't even be a contest. Zombies probably have the numbers, but Vampires have so much going for them... though it depends on which type of Vampire you're using.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon

I feel like Vampires vs Zombies wouldn't even be a contest. Zombies probably have the numbers, but Vampires have so much going for them... though it depends on which type of Vampire you're using.
How about 28 Days Later VS Blade: the Series? Runners vs gunners. :p

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

What's even worse is that from the clip I saw, they were saying "Vampires are 6x stronger the the strongest people.." so they then got some random "strong man" to punch a ballistics gel pack to get an impact reading and then increased it 6 fold. They also said "Vampires have razor sharp talons" sp they are not just crushing a skull, when they go in and attack, they are skewering it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What makes it so bad is that, even though we don't know how much stronger/faster/tougher, etc. vampires are, we know they are such...with all the power of a fully-functioning human intellect behind all of it. Its not even a question worth asking.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases