Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
For a moment there I started wondering if Rel was on this thread and I'd accidentally put him on ignore, until I realized you meant Relique. :D

Though it has been attempted, you cannot put a Mod or Admin on your ignore list. I understand that if you had them on there prior to their becoming a Mod or Admin, that still worked, but once taken off, they cannot be put back on. diaglo had one on his list and made the mistake of taking them off just to see, apparently, and regretted the decision. Someone has to do repeated and egregious posting to make my list, and even then I clear my list back off periodically to give folks a second (or even third or fourth chance).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey all, I seem to have lost my mind. if you happen to see my mind wandering about, tell it to stay put, so i can catch up with it, please.

I hope you mean writing something up rather than prepping them for some LARPing in the dark!:eek:

Nope but they wish it were that.

perhaps I was influenced by Hurricane Irene but I plan on having the kids go deep in the Sharn sewers as a major storm begins. As they get where they are going the flood waters will arrive and make things... very wet.

Collapsing walls, flooded halls, scared swarms of rats (normal and dire) plus gel cubes, water elementals and oh yeah... some fiends.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases