Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ugh! First adventure and BOTH of my characters died. Damned balhannoth aberration SOBing bastard creature blob with thorns.......:rant:

ahh well.... guess that means I get to make two new ones ;)

At first they were not. They were going to return the cleric as is and the kensai warrior without his full plate (they are deep in undersharn's sewers) until they saw what the cleric had.

Now I'm sure there will be some interesting role playing as they return the bodies and much of their stuff and try to explain where some of the goods went.

As replacements- I just finished another kensai warrior but of the bow (scarey) Attacks of +19 / +19/ +14 and each shot doing 1D8+5d6+12 crit 20x3

and the other replacement will most likely be a wizard / cleric / theurge but still working out why. I like to have a reason in the background to be the prestige class.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Perhaps he is like Bruce Lee, who learned from others until he decided to forge his own path for the future. Thus, out of his studies of Kung Fu and other martial arts came his Jeet Kune Do.

Your guy? Learned basic wizardry from a mentor and had other schooling within a seminary...then set out to find his own path, fusing both disciplines.

very possible.

I'll have to decide on his Domains also. That gives a lot of direction to a character.

I hope this one will last a bit longer than about 4 hours of game play.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I hope this one will last a bit longer than about 4 hours of game play.
I think my players' record was killing a PC right before the first game session actually started.
That is, two "tough guy" PCs smack-talked each other IC and eventually decided to settle the matter with a duel. The game was Vampire: The Masquerade, by the way.

Another highlight was my group killing a player's latest Star Wars PC right after meeting him for the first time because "he totally has to be an imperial spy." Admittedly, he was an imperial spy.

Good times. :)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I've had parties end in TPK right at the beginning. But usually in Paranoia.

I've also had one whole party die in character generation. But that was classic Traveller.

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases