Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Haloween is my favorite holliday of all- love handing out candy to the kiddies!

Unfortunately, I'm taking a certification course in Transformative Mediation this year, so I'm stuck in class. I'm having to call in the second stringers to do door duty.

Last edited:

I believe the early snow storm will be the scare of Halloween this year for me. Otherwise, wife and the kids are having a party / sleepover tonight (hope we don't loose power tonight).

Halloween itself I don't have to work at the store but I'll be at the factory. No tricks or treats for me :(

I may try to figure out some thing I can wear that is safe at the factory. Very limited as there at moving parts and multi-ton equipment I'm dealing with.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I may try to figure out some thing I can wear that is safe at the factory. Very limited as there at moving parts and multi-ton equipment I'm dealing with.

Might I suggest trying to come up with something quick and easy?

A buddy of mine went to a Halloween party as Highway 281. He wore black pants and turtleneck, applied tiny slivers of masking tape for the divider lines, and safety-pinned some cheap metal cars (the generic kind that have a molded hollow body and wheels on either side of a cheap rod that you can find in drug stores and groceries) onto himself, going each way.

In a similar vein, I suggested to my (rather dark) 17 year old cousin that he get some silver stick-on stars and go as Night.

Maybe I'll just do facepaint. Maybe a split theatre face mask image, a smile on one side and a frown with a tear on the other. It represents my bi-polarity well enough.

Going back to work on an old campaign and nearly had a fit.

One of the characters is based off of the Magic of Incarnum book and I can't find the blasted book. He has leveled up but I can't do anything about it.

The good news... Google ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases