Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Idie (formerly one of Hope's "Lights"), Quentin Quire, Broo, and Kid Gladiator are all students at Jean Grey's School for Higher Learning.
Evan Sabuh Nur... well you have to read Uncanny X-Force: Apocalypse Solution and Dark Angel Saga to see his story. Protip: Its the best recent X-Men story written.
I mention Ultron because there is one teaser image of Avengers vs X-Men which has an image of him as part of the background. It has been suggested that he might play a part in it as a result.

Sent from via Tapatalk for the lolz.

Uncanny X-Force has been really great I just wish it had a different artist. I'm keeping up on that title since a co-worker has to have everything Deadpool so I get monthly reports.

It looks like another multiple Ultron attack but I'm not clear on the story line and if mutants are involved.

Hope and her group I know next to nothing about. Hope has been strongly suggested to be linked to the Pheonix Effect but we'll see.

Looking forward to an Avengers movie with ultron. maybe the next one?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
A helicopter is circling overhead.... minutes ago they were on a loud speaker... it sounded like they were saying put down your gun put your hands on top of your head.

I wish there was a way I could know what as happening since I don't have a police scanner.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I really doubt they were after me. :p. Cause my house is like a fort and they would have to call in swat to do that job. They would probably have to do it navy seal style too.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You have a land, air and sea entrance to your home? And they are all fortified? You bought Doctor Evil's old lair, didn't you?

Nope.

House_of_the_Book-2006small.jpg

You should see my computer... kicks Siri's ass and it twice as creepy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases