Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I hate it how when you want to run certain games genres the first question you always ask yourself is "Alternate earth or world build" which then often mucks things up in the games formative stage .

-Sent via Tapatalk

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I played in a cyberpunk game which started with the whole party coming back awake from a memory wipe. The first thing we asked the DM was pretty much 'is this like alternate Earth or something you made up?' He just said we should figure it out ourselves. It turned out to be alternate Earth, but what I never figured out was was he just reacting to what we were doing or did he actually have something prepared.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You know... I was just about to post some of my ideas. However... as I was doing so I noticed that a common thread was forming between the ideas which actually could link them together into a solid game.

Now it looks like the ony questions that left before I start preparing is a matter of: Time period* and more importantly, system.

In the end the elevator pitch would be along the lines of :

The realm of Faery invades the American West, and it is up to a group of larger then life heroes to protect the [union?] from annihilation.

:D

* As you can tell from the elevator pitch the story takes place in the 1800s and beause of the fact that the faerie are invading it is alternate world. What isn't clear is that I want their to be some steampunk elements.

Dog Moon

Adventurer

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases