Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Power outages suck

Delayed School sucks

Sick kid at home sucks

Trees on power line causing detours sucks

Near miss car accidents on detours of icey dirt roads sucks

Nearly being part of an accident sucks

Roll these all into a single one hour time period and you have my morning. Wow. What a day thus far

Amazon stuff came in yesterday. Describes me to a tee-

Batman Movie action figure

Book on 2012

Book on Bigfoot

Book on Edger cayce

DnD didn't arrive but was informed it was sent. I love Amazon

Looking to play Heroclix tonight against Lee.

The theme of the night is "0 Range"

He thinks this will lead to a toe to toe slugfest.

Boy- He doesn't know what the rules alllow!

Trying to finish up some of my Storyhours but the power outage kinda killed the morning for me. Maybe this weekend.

I really want to finish the John Play current plot. One is kinda got out of hand as I lost track of what was happening since the last updates. Two- I am really looking forward to the next story line with him.

He is a sarcastic sob teaming up with 7 dwarves to retrieve a lost money car in the Mournlands of Eberron. A lot of bad humor is coming as I always do.

Zombie T-Rexs, undead galore, Blatant 7 dwarf jokes and more on what makes him "special".

I see there are strong rumors to 5th edition and that it can be applied to ALL editions previously done.

I feel like I was trolled.

How do you do that? All the previous editions are so different rules wise. Only the story telling / fantasy aspect is similiar. Curious to see but will not buy.

Its a thing of principle.

Broke down and took up a membership at a comicshop about 1 hour away from me. Owner is a nice guy. My age (old guy ;) ) and we seem to have similiar things in common.

Not picking up anything on a regular basis just yet. Depending on how many books are used to tell a six book story I may get the entire A vs. X storyline.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases