Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The game shop (computer games mainly) that is about 20 minutes away found out I signed up with the shop in NY and he was hurt. He told a friend of mine he would have gotten my comics for me.

:confused:

You barely have DnD stuff, Tell me constantly you will have Heroclix stuff (then don't) and since you have about 8 comicbook trade paperbacks in your store you think you are a comicshop?!?!?!

Ah well

I can tell there has been little to no activity here in a while.... many posts but all truie normal Hive stuff. I didn';t even refer to any of my "other" personalities.

What's that Ugh?

That only lasted so long. Ugh says hi.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm pretty much a Gold Side X-Man reader. The books have been good, for some reason I can't stand Uncanny and New Mutants has sucked since the end of the inferno baby slug fest. I'm glad Carey is off Legacy since his run started to suck ever since he tried went into overdrive with his Rogue-Magneto relationship fetish.

Personally, I think it sucks when shops try to guilt you over things like what yu said.

I go to two comc shops. One of them I buy everything from. The other one I go to because they have a RPG room which sells M&M books and other super hero rpgs. The comicbook shop with the rpgs is located about 30-40 minutes away

In terms of game shops, on the rare occasion I buy something I go to one of two shops. On of them is about 20 minutes away the other is 40 minutes away. If I'm looking for something specific I go to the further one first since they are smaller (but with a larger rpg selection) and because they sell everything below the cover price. If I don't find it there I then go to the closer shop (its on the way home). If I don't find something there I wait several days then check at the RPG/comic shop or order on amazon or the company's website.

-Sent via tappatalk

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The planning stages for my pbp has kicked into high gear as a result of my finally deciding on using Savage Worlds (which I did in part to differentiate it from my ongoing MM game after finding out that the Pulp tool kit had some minor vehicle building rules).

Last night I finished transcribing the hinderances / edges I wanted to use from the pulp book (I decided against transcribing the Weird Science Arcane background edges due to the amount I'd have to copy). I then wrote a list of which rules I was using from which books.

Today/tonight I plan on building out the equipment lists, then begin building out my sandbox.
- Player races? So far human and "machina". I'm debating on the amount of fantasy races to use since this game may end up on "Earth-Anarch" which has Therans (dog folk, cat folk), lycanthropes, vampires, ect. As mentioned before, one of the plot points will deal with the fae.
- Availbility of Fantasy / weird science equipment? This is a hard one.. I want things to be wide spread but not so much that it is trivialized, meaning there will not be magic emporiums but I still want to give mad scientists and other characters with arcane backgrounds and edge o'er the every day slubb who buys a colt zapp-o-matic.

-Sent via tappatalk

Never got to my Heroclix. Stomach bug ended that in a hurry. I even had to have my wife pick me up from work- I couldn't drive.

Slept about 16 of the last 18 hours. The 2 hours I didn't sleep were spent retrieving my car from work, getting the kids to school and recently looking at facebook, e-mail etc.... on the internet.

Glad I didn't have to work at the store. Still have the factory in about 3 hours.

Can't eat. Anytime I eat I become sick. Hope it ends soon.

Tempted to start up a new PbP of Eberron 3.5 here but it seems they always end in disaster.

Sometimes it was my fault but generally players fall out. Kinda sucks.

I have soooooo many ideas of games to run but no time / players.

Just looked at a city map someone is making for a Mutants & Masterminds type of campaign.

Makes me wonder.... I did mine on a Bipmap program..... when I printed it out it was 32 pages. Covers roughly 8x3 miles. Includes powerplants, hi tech labs, housing, skyscrappers, ambassador buildings, arenas, shipping, airports and so on......

Then I never used it. Its still hanging up on my wall to look at.....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I tried to get started on making a map of a continent for my sand box and it didn't go well. When I started sketching the map I noticed that the shape was looking like my old rpg setting from when I used to have a table game.

I then thought about making the map be based on some of those "future of the world" maps some sooth sayers always claim the seen in a psychic vision, or were given by time travelers, angels or aliens. But then the idea of the rockies and sierras being submerged under a mile of water when the midwest isn't never passed the smell test. Then again... having the game be set on the Island of Califia would be an interesting twist.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases