Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mega -

In a way the cool thing about mapping is that it could be done with many different types of programs. From looking over at the cartographer's guild people use programs like photoshop/gimp, illustrator/inkwell/corell draw, and of course campaign cartographer.

Paintbrush is pretty much using the bare minimum from photoshop or any other raster image manipulation program.

-Sent via Tapatalk

I've always been limited in my drawing resources. Kinda sucks as an art major.

Paint works well enough for me. It always lots of color, lettering and the such.

Currently debating whether to go to Comics Depot in Saratoga or not. I don't have anything in my file (which I guess means he had luck getting me Avenging Spider-man 1-2 and X-sanction 1 ) BUT..... he did get in the Pathfinder figures. I have two cases in the mail so it seems stupid to go but the kids really want to get out of the house. aka- have me buy them something no doubt.

Eponine

First Post
*Pokes head in* Long time no see hivers. I missed you and I love what you've done with the place although it needs a woman's touch!

EDIT: I feel like I need to explain my absence for so long. Its a little complicated and I know that some of the older hivers will understand that I can't go into a lot of details about where I have been. Long story short: I am back, doing very well and happy to be back in the hive.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
*Pokes head in* Long time no see hivers. I missed you and I love what you've done with the place although it needs a woman's touch!

EDIT: I feel like I need to explain my absence for so long. Its a little complicated and I know that some of the older hivers will understand that I can't go into a lot of details about where I have been. Long story short: I am back, doing very well and happy to be back in the hive.

I'm pretty sure alot of us fantasies that you were recruited for a certain above top secret mission and bagged a BBeG (even if it were one we aren't all thinking of). :D Anyways, I'm sending word elsewhere of your arrival. :)

Since we can't talk about where you been (due to your security clearance).. we can ask how does it feel to skip an entire edition of DnD?

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I've always been limited in my drawing resources. Kinda sucks as an art major.

Paint works well enough for me. It always lots of color, lettering and the such.

Yeah, I understand considering that many of the programs tend to either cost a small fortune, have features based on version you bought, or are reasonably priced but lacking in features. Luckily there are freeware options like GIMP and inkscape which are decent.

On other things, Avenger X-sanctum is only proving that Avengers are stupid. It reads like a bad horror movie.

On the avengers side, the plot pretty much been like, "We are the avengers we don't need no stinking communication devices so that we could talk to each other during a prison break. What, some one took down [ insert avenger ]? Instead of radioing in and getting back up I'll go investigate alone and hopefully whoever took out [ insert avenger ] will not take me out. If they do, hopefully [ insert avenger ] will show up to rescue me and not get taken out himself... cause that would be awkward."

-Sent via Tapatalk

Eponine

First Post
I'm pretty sure alot of us fantasies that you were recruited for a certain above top secret mission and bagged a BBeG (even if it were one we aren't all thinking of). :D Anyways, I'm sending word elsewhere of your arrival. :)

Since we can't talk about where you been (due to your security clearance).. we can ask how does it feel to skip an entire edition of DnD?

-Sent via Tapatalk

I'm afraid I havent done much gaming lately. I skipped 4th edition completely. It looks like now I will have a little time to settle down and play some. I am reading up on 5th and I like what Ive read so far. I really don't like 4th so when I start back up it will either be 3.5 or 5th if it's out by then. I really did miss you all. I want you to know there is a 14' plastic lizard with "TOW" written on it that has seen a LOT of the world in the past few years :) It's good to back in the hive. You all have been like a family when I was going through some very rough times!

Remove ads