Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Y'know what can weird you out? You're watching a horror movie and someone on the screen makes a phone call...and your phone rings.

Just happened to me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well, last time I returned to Guam it was supposed to be for a good while. Then I get a phone call one tuesday that changed that thought. If I get called again I wont hesitate to go, I've always got a bag packed.
I was right. You joined GI Joe. What's your code name?lol

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Y'know what can weird you out? You're watching a horror movie and someone on the screen makes a phone call...and your phone rings.

Just happened to me.

Thanks alot... because of that comment I found myself with the urge to watch Stranger than Fiction.

Sure it was an ok movie... but now I'm left wondering if I should have used the last two hours to do something else. :p

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I don't think I shared my big news with everyone here.

I bought a house. I have my own place all to myself. :D

Congrats! Owning a house is neat.

Although sometimes I wish I still remained in an apartment. I just paid a crazy amount of bills this last Thursday and I have set up mouse traps because several have apparently entered my walls...

[Which reminds me... two days ago was the one year anniversary of owning my house. 29 years remaining on my mortgage]

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I could hear the gun from the other side,
a galaxy or two in between the feathers.
Look and blink and it's all gone.
But the bullets never left the gun.
Damage just happens.
Something tells me there's a world of hurt behind that door.
And I keep nailing, nailing more, I think I need more wood now.
Look look the ducks are all gone. Fly fly bye bye. There they go.
They've got the right idea. They just run out of places. Or run out of places.
That's no construct.
Building hard is hard when you can't just stop a while.
Three walls and an audience. Too bad about the roof. It's raining and I'm out of boards.
But the echo of the gun still rumbles.
And my belly does as well. Kitchen here I come. Make my day. King bacon and his ham court.
Fire it up.

Eponine

First Post
Boomstick sounds like a GI Joe code name. :) What is the story behind goat whisperer?

Well, Epps is obvious, Boomstick is because I always carry the shotgun and the goat whisperer isnt as fun as you might think. One of our pieces of tracking equipment is lovingly referred to as the "goat rope" because it's a piece of crap but it's all we have. I seem to be the only one that can get it to work properly most of the time, hence "Goat whisperer"

Eponine

First Post
In other news, I really hate my hair right now. I keep it short and dyed black when I'm in the field but now that I'm not I really hate it this way. When it starts growing out, I'm left with these flaming red roots and jet black everything else. It looks hideous. My roots are beginning to show and I am avoiding mirrors for the time being.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases