Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oh, and I just found out a little bit ago: Arkham Horror painted monster minis! Wooh!

[As if my entire Arkham Horror set wasn't already crazy expensive already]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
For me the main reason I really go to enworld is because I run pbps here. But even then there are periods of time when I just lose interest in posting and forgo posting here for several days.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I feel like this is an understatement. I remember when we would go through an entire 1000 posts within like a week. In April, this single thread will have reach an entire year.

Oh, and since I didn't mention this before, welcome back!

What's insane about those days is when you realize that often it was one person having an extended conversation across multiple browser windows.

Eponine

First Post
Aside from the Frupocalypse...

The Frupocalypse? How about the Call of Cufrulu?

For me, this was pretty much it. I came to EnWorld for the Hivemind and browsed the rest of the site while waiting for other people to respond. Once the "Frupocalypse" happened and the Hive slowed, my interest sort began to wan. Then I think 4e sorta came by at that time and the whole 3e v 4e thing further ruined my interest. I tend to check EnWorld for a minute or two each day, see if there's anything interesting, sometimes post, usually don't, and then go off on my own way.

Also, back then, it seemed like I knew more people that ended up just chatting in random threads. I remember once Nightfall and I totally jacked some other person's thread and started talking about random things.

Ahhhh, those were the days. :(

I miss those days as well.

I feel like this is an understatement. I remember when we would go through an entire 1000 posts within like a week. In April, this single thread will have reach an entire year.

Oh, and since I didn't mention this before, welcome back!
Thanks Dog!
It just needed a woman's touch.
Everything does, in my opinion.

What's insane about those days is when you realize that often it was one person having an extended conversation across multiple browser windows.

Yeah, it kind of does boggle the mind.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I wasn't around when the whole frukalaka happened. Came back and the Hive was practically dead. Then I was reading a certain thread series on CM where they were talking about the incident and only halfway realized they were talking about him and the alts he'd made. The thread might still be there, but I'm not sure because the more resent events with ENW/CM/SA drama caused the mods to delete a whole bunch of the series.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases