Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
By the way, does it violate the no politics rule if I say how happy I am that "Don't ask Don't Tell" is gone?

I bet you are often grinning from ear to ear
screaming "yes yes yes oh god yes yes!" While in e.stacy ;-)

The Frupocalypse? How about the Cull of Cufrulu?.
Heh heh..

Which was followed by was the frupture...

And back when Off-Topic still existed.

As well as twenty other boards...

-Sent via tappatalk

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I am getting annoyed with site. When I sometimes try touching a link on my phone or tablet it sends me to Amazon. Touching nowhere near the ad.
It annoys me also... they should get rid of ads for mobile and use Bulletin's default mobile skin.

So what you're saying is you're not touching what you think you are touching? I think I had a date like that once :)

Watch where you put your fingers then, LOL.
Hurry for innuedo! It is just like old times!

Am I welcome back after my hospital stay?

Yes, since it helps keep the hive and its sister, the waif, over in the pbp boards active. Having enworld be serious and on topic all day makes Eric Noah a very dull boy. Come on now.. get to posting since your average number of posts dropped during your hospital stay by a millionth of a percent.
:D

-Sent via tappatalk

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
What is criminally insane anyhow? Does one need to commit a crime to be one, or is it like they think you'd be likely to do one?
Technically I think it is anyone who pleads insanity (and is guilty/) but is found to be innocent on grounds of insanity.

You had to have been tried for a crime to qualify.

-Sent via tappatalk

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Like the question on a job application if you've been convicted of a felony. Maybe you just haven't been caught yet.lol

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases