Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
MY local comic books shop is holding an election next week to determine who our leader will be, Captain America or Scott Summers. :( I want Wolverine to be our leader. Gold X-Men are the only true X-Men.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
We've got a presidential election going on here, IRL. I have no idea who I should vote for, other than just to stack the votes against the right wing moron.

Edit: oh, wow, I just dove right into politics and didn't even notice. Whoops.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
We've got a presidential election going on here, IRL. I have no idea who I should vote for, other than just to stack the votes against the right wing moron.

Edit: oh, wow, I just dove right into politics and didn't even notice. Whoops.

Well, it's just finnish politics so no-one cares :hmm:

And exactly same here. Though if I vote, I'll probably just write Donald Duck on the paper...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Why not vote for perkele! :)

Random sad fact: The British killed the steam car during the early 1800s. Yes.. the entire1800s would have been steam punk and technology would have been more advanced than it is today if it were not for a Brit creating a law that said "locomotives traveling on public streets must be proceeded by signalmen who is on foot, waving a red flag, and blowing a horn."

Oh and the first car powered by a combustion engine was built in the early half of the 1800s. /insanity. This makes me wonder who killed the flying de lorean?

-Sent via tappatalk

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Why not vote for perkele! :)
To most people it's just a neutral swear word, and not a person. Neutral in the sense that it's not particularly offensive, and it works equally well whether you stub your toe or your hockey team loses. Writing perkele on the ballot would just make you look frustrated. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases