Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You see that's the brilliance of voting perkele. Not only are you showing frustration, but if this were a Gaimanian Reality it would also cause the Perkele's return to his proper station as being the God of Thunder. An added bonus is the fact that a Scandinavian country electing a god of thunder as its president is a very metal concept. :D

-Sent via Tapatalk

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
An added bonus is the fact that a Scandinavian country electing a god of thunder as its president is a very metal concept.

He'd lose in the next election to the Trickster god and his cronies' dirty tricks.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah but the chaos and the partying that would occur during that one term in office would be all worth the insanity that would follow.

Think about it. Every debate and every issue being decided by the outcome of a bare knucked brawl, drinking contest, nuke swim, bear fights, and a feast.

Sure many will not be into the idea of taking a nude swim through the Hudson... but IT.WOULD.BE.AWESOME

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Not sure about with Minnesota ... but living in California was not like that. Sure, that describes Arnold's life to a t, but life in California was much more frustrating since he kept saying "we need da moneys for da parks and da skoolz" only for that money to vanish into a black hole.

Seriously, if Conan existed, Conan would have raided Arnold's house and claimed he was a servant of Thulsa Doom.

Eponine

First Post
Hurry for innuedo! It is just like old times!
:D

-Sent via tappatalk
Did you all not get any while I was away?

No hurry. Just take your time and feel around. You'll get there eventually and it'll be so much better for the journey.

Great advice. Suprisingly, not enough women know this.....much to my dismay.
'Guilty? No man.. we're all innocent here.. the lawyer [ screwed ] me."

-Sent via tappatalk
I am absolutely NOT innocent, pretty much in any way. I have been a bad, bad, BAD girl....

Remove ads