Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Arrgg! To many posts to reply to and im on my droid using tappa talk. Damn you tappa talk for not having multiquote functionality.

Anyways, I've come to respect the unconditional wisdom of Cave Johnson. I would post some of them but I would have to wait until I get home to have access to an internet browser that works good.

Anyways, I purchased a strange app that I mentioned elsewhere. It basically is a random number generator that occasionally speaks one word at a time. The thought behind its functionality is that its actually is analyzes a quantum flux capacitative field (using sensory information to generate random quantum strings and using a a propriety formula and SCIENCE!) To determing if schrodenger's cat or a ghost is thinking or saying something, and that something is the word it displays.

Most of the time it just barks out non sequitors and nonsence but every so often it makes me think why they hell did I spend 99 cents on something that may have no corrilation with anything? But then that's SCIENCE! for you... its like a cruel mistress that likes punching you in the sack just because it could.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Has been for the past.... oh.... six months. maybe a bit more.

The most active I remember is completeing a 1000 post thread in under a week. The longest we just finished.

But wasn't like 30 - 50 % of that HIVE just the unspeakable one and his sock puppets talking to themselves? Or was that the hive where everyone took part of because GoldMoon was on leave?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
But wasn't like 30 - 50 % of that HIVE just the unspeakable one and his sock puppets talking to themselves? Or was that the hive where everyone took part of because GoldMoon was on leave?

Yeah, sometimes the Hive was primarily him, but other times, perhaps when he was sleeping, the Hive got along fairly quickly even without him. I know back then I was also here a lot more and there were a few people that seemed to spend a lot more time on the boards, such as GoldMoon, Blackrat, etc.

Heh, the Hive is where I got most of 7000+ posts.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases