Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I recently watched a movie twice... I forget which one it was. The reason I saw it twice in the theater as because I went to see it alone and then with my GF.

Iron man 3 times. Once on my own, once dragging my GF then again with us both dragging friends. I saw Jurasic Park 3 times as a kid, and Tim Burton's Batman twice (both underage as it was a 12). Sherlocj Holmes was another. Actually it looks like I do this a lot.

In other news I've got a job again, as a book seller once more with the company who have taken over my the old site I worked at.

For 50 bucks I can get either Avengers, Hulk or F Four. I vote all three (spread out over three trips of course).

Thankyou for your input

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Just wrapped up our last D&D campaign yesterday. And it does seem that it is the last one. The group is falling apart. Three of the players have been getting ready for a move to Sweden, and it's starting to look like they were the glue that held the rest of us together. There's nothing on the schedule anymore. Everyone's too busy with life to game. :erm:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Sorry to hear that...though it sounds like the backstory to a metal band on "Behind the Music" on VH-1.
Tune in to find out:
- What really happened in the kitchen during the Ogre Lords of The Flying Citadel.
- Who 'forgot' to bring snacks, and then paid for the pizzas from someone elses wallet. Three times.
- The loaded dice that somehow did the opposite of what they were supposed to. Hilarity ensued.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Sorry to hear about your group giving up the ghost, jonesy. I hope you can find other players - good ones - soon.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Weird thing is, our group already had a history of people not only moving away, but moving to another country. One went previously to Sweden, one to Estonia, and two to Russia.

We might try setting up an online game, but it still won't be the same.

Remove ads