Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Just wrapped up our last D&D campaign yesterday. And it does seem that it is the last one. The group is falling apart. Three of the players have been getting ready for a move to Sweden, and it's starting to look like they were the glue that held the rest of us together. There's nothing on the schedule anymore. Everyone's too busy with life to game. :erm:

That totally sucks. Seems weird that three of the players are moving to another country. I would NEVER be able to convince my friends to move that far away from home.

But if three people in my group left, yeah that would also be the end of it. Only five people to begin with. And we've had a bad history of new people joining the group after the fifth in our group joined. Lots of weird people out there. And some DEFINITELY don't know the rules at all. Now, granted that isn't a HUGE problem because they can be learned, but when the person refuses to learn, that becomes a problem.

So good luck on trying to continue gaming. I don't know what I'd do if I had to stop.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The Norse did visit us, so we do have some of their genes, but by that token you could be Norse too.

Also, there's a difference between Norse and Nordic.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The Norse did visit us, so we do have some of their genes, but by that token you could be Norse too.

Also, there's a difference between Norse and Nordic.

Maybe.... but only most likely on my mom's side since she has french, and Spanish blood. My dad, who knows if he has any Non-Indigenous ancestors.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

I know I could very well possibly maybe have something along those lines...I've got everything else, so why not?

(It would explain why a black guy from New Orleans digs cold weather so much...)

Remove ads