ZEITGEIST player's guide for Zeitgeist?

I was wondering if we were going to see a Player's guide for Zeitgeist like we did for WotBs? I would also like to see some background on this world

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yup. The free starter pack will contain a player's guide, a campaign guide, and the first adventure.

Deverash

First Post
Is there an eta for the roll out? We're about to switch campaigns, and I'd like to start this one up when we do in a couple of weeks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is there an eta for the roll out? We're about to switch campaigns, and I'd like to start this one up when we do in a couple of weeks.

It won't be by then. We have to release WotBS #12 before we start releasing ZEITGEIST.

Colmarr

First Post
It won't be by then. We have to release WotBS #12 before we start releasing ZEITGEIST.

Nooo!

I thought you said the intro pack for Zeitgest would roll out after WotBS #11 was published.

/sob.

Edit:
Soonish. The next thing coming out is WotBS #11 (imminent).

I probably read more into that than I should have, so let me instead plead for something else to tide us over.

It's been a while since the last preview and I'm trying to keep a group's interest up :)

Last edited:

Colmarr

First Post
Just to officially record the answer to my own question, I just stumbled across this in the comments to the Skyseer preview article:

Soon-ish. I believe Russ wants to finish War of the Burning Sky first, and part 11 of 12 is about to come out, so we're probably looking at June for ZEITGEIST.

Remove ads