Jonathan M. Thompson‎

BPIJonathan

Explorer
Does anyone have any sources to improve this article?

I might have some sources to improve the article, what would you like to know? Email me a list of questions and I will give you what answers I want to have public. :-D

Edit: I've never been the subject of a topic before, it goes straight to my ego. Thanks, good way to feed my narcissism. :-D

Last edited:

Big Mac

Explorer
I might have some sources to improve the article, what would you like to know? Email me a list of questions and I will give you what answers I want to have public. :-D

One of the strange things about Wikipedia is that it requires "secondary sources". Both "primary sources" and "original research" are not viewed as valid. In other words, Wikipedia needs to have citations to things written by other people about things. It is a very strange concept.

Edit: I've never been the subject of a topic before, it goes straight to my ego. Thanks, good way to feed my narcissism. :-D

In your reply you must have been the object of the post as well as the subject of the post! ;)

BPIJonathan

Explorer
I have learned that Wikipedia is going to delete this article because I chose to edit it and help with a couple of IPs. So someone should probably do a new one or edit this one prior to their deletion of it. I will give you whatever information you need. I think a lot of game designers need wikipedia articles. Im not sure that I am notable (as per their definition), but someone thought I was to start it initially.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Hi Jonathan. Actually, it was deleted due to lack of proper sourcing. The editor who targeted it is what we call a "deletionist", i.e., one who is more strict on sourcing guidelines and likely to call for deleting something with insufficient or borderline sourcing. Since this was deleted by PROD (proposed deletion) instead of through the Articles for Deletion process, as an admin I can easily restore it at any time, but it is likely to be deleted again by the same user or someone else if we don't have sufficient sourcing to improve it.

Remove ads