Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"So it looks like when we open the door something is conjured. Maybe a creature, or a wall, or even crushing tentacles. Different for each door as well. I say we just this door and see what happens. At least we won't be surprised."

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

OOC: Unless the Oogy-Boogies are summoned to appear behind you. No one is forcing you to open these doors at all.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Curiosity killed the Kerlan?

"Yes, most conjurations don't actually summon creatures."
She surges, "I'm willing to risk a few magical defenses for a decent payoff. Logically, the bigger the spell the better the goodies hidden beyond. I would like to get my hands on the old boy's spell books. From what we've seen so far this Larin knew some pretty interesting things."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks at the doors thoughtfully. "Since we already know that all three of these doors are trapped, how about we investigate the rest of the hallway we came from before attempting them. We might find a better way and not even need to open them."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A long sigh of relief is heard from Cappy, "I would preferred to have some sort of counter magic prepared any way"

Leif

Adventurer

The relief of Cappy's long and deep sigh is felt tangibly by all of the wizards.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks around at the others. Seeing no opposition, he assumes agreement. "OK then, let's go see what we find." Kerlan climbs back up and continues down the hallway once the others have joined him.

Leif

Adventurer

Kerlan climbs back up to thpassageway above. The attached map presumes that the others follow. Anyone who does something different may please tell me now.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault14.xls
    24 KB · Views: 56

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases