Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry, my work addiction has been interfering with gaming again. I'm thinking of joining Workers Anonymous and trying to kick the habit, but my wife is a serious enabler. She keeps kicking my ass out of bed and sending me out there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Sorry, my work addiction has been interfering with gaming again. I'm thinking of joining Workers Anonymous and trying to kick the habit, but my wife is a serious enabler. She keeps kicking my ass out of bed and sending me out there.

maybe try a [will] save vs [wife] dc 100?

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

[OOC: Sorry to bother you guys, but this is the IC thread, after all. :mad: ;) ]

IC:

Manny notices that the doors in the eastern end of the room have handles of precious metal -- north door, gold; east door, silver; south door, bronze.

Tylara notices that there is a 4-inch diameter indentation in the western wall 4 feet above the floor at BO,33.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault13.xls
    24 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hey, did anyone else notice that the handles on these doors are each made of a different precious metal?"

(Going to be a busy few days here, and I'll have limited time/access from mid-morning today until sometime Saturday afternoon/evening.)

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

OOC: Hmmm, wonder if that's a clue of some sort?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks around at the doors. "The keys from the Golem must match these doors. But which one to open first?" He then seems to be mouthing some words to himself while pointing at the doors one at a time. He eventually settles on the Bronze door. "Lets try this one first."

OOC: Think eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases