Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Mowgli]
I have been all over Manny's post in the RG and on OP. Nowhere can I find stats for the eidolon. I NEED to be able to see these, please, since there is significant variance amongst various summoners' eidolons, according to the APG. In light of the fact that I can't access these stats, the attack on the eidolon is hereby ruled to be a HIT, and will inflict the FULL HP DAMAGE regardless of any DR that the eidolon may or may not have, unless that would make the blow fatal, in which case it will leave the eidolon with 2 hp remaining.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif]Well I'll be damned! Sorry about that - I could've sworn I put those in, but I guess I meant to and just thought I'd taken care of it. I'll get them on his character sheet ASAP, but for now the vitals are:
  • AC: 22
  • HP: 37/44 (After the last attack)
  • No DR or SR
  • Size: Small
[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Francheska pulls out her magic sword and begins to pick at the body of the Xorn. "So this creature of the earth eats gems and coins?" she asks no one in particular.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont [Xorn battle aftermath]

Francheska notices that while her sword is doing the damage she expects to the skin of the Xorn, once the blade begins to penetrate it meets increasing resistance.

[sblock=Francheska]She thinks back to geology class at Whirtlestaff's and remembers learning a bit about geodes.....[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio takes out his knife and starts to part the skin further where Franny sword cut it.
OOC: not sure what knowledge would help here. May be i can start with (earth creature-planes)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont [Xorn battle aftermath]

Working their way further into the innards of the rock beastie, Francheska and Capizzio discover a smorgasbord of foul earthy organs and aromas. Soon, however, they find and accidentally pierce what is evidently the thing's gizzard, liver, or some such analagous organ, and immediately there pours forth gouts of foul-smelling ichor the likes of which appeareth not even upon the foulest of orc buffets!

[sblock=Fran/Cappy]Francheska and Capizzio give me a DC 21 Fort save or be sickened for 1d6 rounds. Roll both d20 and d6 at once, please.[/sblock]

But through streaming, burning tears, Cappy and Franny both can see the glints of red and blue gemstones inside this ruptured organ!

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Francheska leans over the dead Xorn just as the blades slice into the gizzard. The stench is so strong that she retches and runs off down the corridor.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"dicy thing this exploration thing is, eh?"
with snot running out of his nose he heaves up repeatedly what he has had to eat, then the bile stored there and continues on to the dry heaves .

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases