Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: My bad, totally my bad! These are new monsters for this module called Ju Ju Zombies, not yellow musk zombies. What was I thinking??

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
z6, facing Capizzio, succumbs to Kerlan's attack and is carved to disgusting pieces of worm-eaten, rotten flesh.

OOC: And I caught a previous mistake! 14 was a successful attack for Tylara against z5, so damage, please, Scotley!

Kerlan's spell did 9 to z4, 8 to z5, and a mere 7 to z6, but it only had one hp left.

OOC: I guess it's probably too much to hope for that we could drag-out this fight until they get the ENWorld dice back in order, isn't it? Yeah, I know, I know, DeWar, we've got the alternate dice site ... what was it called again? I've got it favorited in Explorer, but I'm using Google Chrome at the moment...nope, I tried to import my IE favorites into Chrome, but no dice. Literally. The favorites imported, but there's no dice site among them.

OOC: Anyway, when Tylara's attack is resolved, it will be the Ju Ju Zombies, or quite possibly, ZOMBIE, depending upon Tylara's degree of success, who are up.

Last edited:

Remove ads