Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan also studies the ring's auras intently. He then uses it to Identify the ring.
OOC: If you're using Spellcraft skill, I need a roll, please. If identify spell, well, that will produce results as normal, as soon as I know determine what properties the ring has! :-S Bear with me?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Just wanted to make sure you knew that I was rolling dice for my last post while you were unfairly berating me for not rolling. Your words have cut me to the quick and I don't know if I can take any more abuse. *sob*

PS: ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Kerlan, Francheska and the Ring

Kerlan decides that this must be a Ring of Sustenance. Frannie's tummy growls loudly as she whines about wanting to rest.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"This appears to be a Ring of Sustenance. I don't see him just giving us something of value like this. Cap, did you notice anything unusual about the ring?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I did indeed see what looked to be a malevolent shadow of magic of some kind. I was not able to discern what the power was. It could have been quite nasty what ever it is."

He is showing an aversion to it.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Yes, I thought I saw the same thing as well. That combined with the suspicious circumstances would lead me to believe that this ring may possibly be cursed."

Remove ads