Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Que??

Upon review of my last post, I found some awkward wording. It has been simplified. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Scotley

Hero
"If we must rest, let's do it here. I will do my best to get you back to reasonable health," announces Tylara in a no nonsense tone that casts doubt on the warmth of her bedside manner.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*Shudder* huh, I wonder what reasonable might mean

"So an additional day or two, then. But we need to figure out a way home, eventually."

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: The wizards may use any remaining spells that they have for the current day, and we will assume that they spend an uneventful night in place and awake refreshed and renewed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio casts lo light vision, just to make sure. He then changes his memorized spells.

SPELLS MEMORIZED:
** denotes water spell

0 level:

Disrupt undead
dancing lights
detect magic
Guiding shot
**Ray of frost

Level one:

corrosive grasp
Magic missle (cast at +1 lvl-trait)
** Touch of the Sea

Level two:

Wraithstrike
Cat's grace
Melf's acid arrow
Ray of Ice**

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Is it safe to assume that we complete the full rest without incident and Kerlan is healed?

[SBLOCK=Kerlan's Current Status]Location: ??-??
Initiative: ??
HP: 46/46
AC: 18, FF: 15, Touch: 13
CMD: 15
F/R/W: +3/+4/+8
Speed: 30'

Active Spells:
Mage Armor x2 (+4 Armor, 16 Hours)

Available Options:
Pearl of Power, 1st lvl (2/2)
Acid Dart, 1d6+2 dmg (9/9)
Abrupt Jaunt, teleport 10' (6/6)
Arcanist's Gloves, +2 CL 1st lvl (2/2)
Empowered Spellshard [Kelgore's Fire Bolt] (3/3)
Healing Belt, 2d8 healing (3/3)

Beguiler Spell Slots:
0th (DC 15): 5
1st (DC 16): 5 3
Spell List: 0th: Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/close, Read Magic. 1st: Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Whelm.

Wizard Spells Memorized:
0th (DC 16): Resistance, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (x)
1st (DC 17): Instant Locksmith, Benign Transposition, Feather Fall, Shield, (Wall of Smoke), (Hail of Stone), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 18): Knock, Knock, Bear's Endurance, (Web), (Sculpted Hail of Stone), (Web)
3rd (DC 19): Clairvoyance, (Sleet Storm), (Extended Rope Trick), (Sculpted Glitterdust)
[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
Tylara rises and studies her spell book in silence. Finally, she rises and checks her gear before examining Kerlan's wounds and announcing, "Your fit enough. We've pressed our luck staying in one place this long. We should get moving."

Remove ads