Good Knowledge Rolls!

Dragons and breath weapons are:

Black - acid
Blue - Electricity/Lightning
Brass -sleep gas / fire
Bronze - repulsion gas / lightning
Copper - slow gas / acid
Gold - weakening gas / fire
Green - Cloud of Chlorine Gas (changed to cone of acid in Edition 3.5)
Red - fire
Silver - paralyzation gas / fire
White - cold

So, looks like we were both right. I never heard they changed it from poison gas to acid. I think this module is 3.0E. Anyway, Lerentiss breathes poison gas, but damage is still the same, I think. I'll go by what the module says.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Arshaenphys

"Regardless of the particular nature of Larentiss's breath weapon, may the elves of Quail Valley count upon your puissant assistance in dealing with this draconian threat to our homes and our lives?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks to Arshaenphys as if surprised he was there. He shakes his head in slight amusement and replies, "My apologies once again. A knowledgeable debate has always had the ability to grab the attention of a wizard, for we truly like to show off." He grins to the man and speaks again. "We must surely discuss this amongst ourselves and we have been traveling. Could we possibly rest here tonight and talk more about this tomorrow?"

Leif

Adventurer
Arshaenphys

"Certainly! I shall return here with great hopes tomorrow at the noon hour to hear your answer. Until then, I leave you with this bottle of wine that I made, and I bid you Fair Skies and Calm Seas until we next meet."

Scotley

Hero
"Fair Skies and Calm Seas noble Arshaenphys," Tylara calls after the departing elf. Once he is out of earshot she turns to the others. "I feel that I must offer my aid to these elves in need. I cannot simply leave them to the depredations of the dragon. I don't particularly want to face down such a beast, but my path is clear. Mayhap we can encourage the beast to find new hunting grounds without a confrontation?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"We are pretty well laden from our adventures. I was hoping to take advantage of that fact with some, purchases, research, and crafting. I don't have a problem with helping them out, but I'm not sure if we are prepared for it."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases