Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Tylara looks at Capizzo, "For once you have said something reasonable and worthy. I believe it best we keep an eye on these neighbors of ours." She puts the book away and checks her bow and sword.

Leif

Adventurer
Swimmin' With the Fishes

Whatever has the local wildlife so riled, it does not seem to have imparted the ability or the desire to leave their watery home. As Capizzio and Tylara watch, the fish remain "snarling" in the water.

Leif

Adventurer
To Whirtlestaff's.....

The wizards see many other new and strange fish and scaly things on their voyage, but the sea creatures calm down right away and quit showing out. You then arrive at the village near the Academy and disembasrk. It is about 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Whirtlestaff's is a few miles outside town along a rocky ridge.

Leif

Adventurer
Disembarking

The wizards move down the gangplank to the pier. A sign proclaims the village to be Quicy's Tavern, population 146 and 1 2 3 good-natured half-orcs. The village's namesake tavern stands just a couple hundred meters back from the pier. There are a few shops and houses still visible by the soft light of the setting sun.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Hey wizards and town folk, I would try and avoid the river. I believe the creatures of the water are stirred because they are hungry, and would mistaken any of us as their next meal." Says Cappizzio in a confident and matter of fact way.

Leif

Adventurer
Tavern

The grizzled, one-eyed first mate fron the vessel on which you arrived,lowers his mug of grog, wipes the foam from his beard, and says, "Aye, that the beasties be, but I would'na fret much over it, such creatures are always wanting their next meal. And the snaggletoothed fishies ye were peering at likely swam upstream from the sea, for that's where I've seen their like before more often than not. They sometimes follow their prey fairly far inland, but the climes they have to deal with in the rivers don't agree with their rugged constitutions and they either grow fat, soft, and vulnerable, and so fall prey to other creatures, or they turn tail fins upstream and re-enter the briny depths where for which they are better suited."

DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD -- SEE ABOVE ^

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases