Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont [Xorn negotiations]

OOC: How many 100 gp gems does Cappi offer to Vygwvgrthqqggshkkgklkmkkgrkkschn as a snack while the Xorn contemplates Cappi's words? :D

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: I've always felt that treasure is player territory, but I guess PbP changes things some, doesn't it? Does someone already have one going?

OOC: I have no problems either way -- the characters can have some gems to feed to the Xorn if they wish, or they could have none if it seems like it might be better to refuse, or they can have some but decide to lie about it, or they could have only smaller gems, or they could have the right gems but only feed him smaller ones, or any other permutation of circumstances that may lurk within a wizard's mind. (Or a Simeon's mind.)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I was thinking of feeding the Xorn some minor gems (2) of 50 or 100 gp value with the promise of the same amount upon completion of the task.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

I was thinking of feeding the Xorn some minor gems (2) of 50 or 100 gp value with the promise of the same amount upon completion of the task.
OOC: It appears that Capizzio says this out loud. Is that the case? :heh:
Ok, fixed now, thanks! ;)

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan confers with the others and they dig through their treasure so far. With an idea from Cappy he continues his negotiations. "How about we give to three of these lovely looking gems and once you have finished helping us, you can have three more just like them." Kerlan holds out the three gems for the Xorn to examine.
OOC: The gems are worth 50 gp each.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: How many bluffs does Cappi get per roll, anyway? ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads