Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

OOC: That's 4 of 4 succusses on the perception checks. If Fran and Capizzio fail to notice instantly, they will soon enough see that their fellows are alerted to something, and so will get a clue.

IC: The Wizards and Simeon hear the faint scrape of leather against stone and also perceive that there is a "form," really from here it just appears to be an area of deeper shadow, approaching down the Underdark passage from up ahead. The "form" is quite large for a man-sized creature, and seems to be softly humming a tune and tapping out a self-accompanying rhythm on its thigh as it casually saunters along.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: That's 4 of 5 succusses on the perception checks. If Fran and Capizzio fail to notice instantly, they will soon enough see that their fellows are alerted to something, and so will get a clue.

IC: The Wizards and Simeon hear the faint scrape of leather against stone and also perceive that there is a "form," really from here it just appears to be an area of deeper shadow, approaching down the Underdark passage from up ahead. The "form" is quite large for a man-sized creature, and seems to be softly humming a tune and tapping out a self-accompanying rhythm on its thigh as it casually saunters along.

[Re-Posted after Francheska failed to notice that I had given her and Capizzio a pass on the Perception check. :p ]

Leif

Adventurer

*pat, pat, THUMP* "And another mug for me Suh-Weeet-ieee! sings the "form" before you in his surprisingly melodic contra-contra-bass voice. He is about 40 feet away and engrossed in his song. "He" is either an extraordinarily tall orc without the usual tusks, or else "he" is a real runt of an ogre, being barely 8 feet tall. He does not look threatening at all. In fact, you have a sudden inexplicable urge to invite him to tea!

Leif

Adventurer

At Kerlan's words, the creature bounds four feet straight up and all of his arms and legs flail about in a most disconcerting fashion! "Whuzzat? Who? Where? Huh?"

Leif

Adventurer

"Cripes, Kerlan, you scared me out of a year's growth. And I sure can't afford that, now, can I?" Looking at the creature up close now, yes, you are sure that he is an ogre, just sort of a trial-sized ogre. An hors d'oevre portion of an ogre. Or something like that. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Kerlan. I'm called Gurnosh. Say, what brings you fellows to this neck of the cave? You haven't run afoul of the Crushed Skull Orcs, have you? Since you didn't immediately attack me, I guess you haven't met any of the other Ogres around here, either? You wouldn't happen to have a cookie on you, would you? An Elf I used to know gave me a cookie once. I thought I had died and been transported straight to Elysium! But, ah, like I say, what brings you chaps down this way, anyhow?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases