Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan gets a quizzical look on his face after listening to the Ogre's words.

"Uhhh, no. No, we have not run into the Crushed Skull Orcs. We have been trying to avoid them. We have also not run into any other Ogres down here either. I must say, however, that you are quite unlike any Ogre I have ever seen before. And so far, that's a good thing. Oh, and sorry, but I don't have any cookies."

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

"Well, that's ok, Kerlan, I guess I just got excited remembering the cookie, that's all. The reason I asked about other ogres is because my cousin, Klusko, is around these parts somewhere, and he is a bad sort through and through. If you see him, whatever you do, don't try to talk to him like you did to me! You'll only be sorry that you did so. Actually, I'm pretty aggravated with old Klusko right now, and I wouldn't mind a chance to do him a bit of harm. So, Kerlan and company, you never did tell me what brings you to this place. Is it a secret?" says Gurnosh the Ogre.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan stands there for a moment. "I am standing in the Underdark talking about cookies with an Ogre. How did this happen?" he thinks to himself.

"Well yes, I agree that cookies can be very good ... We are looking for something and would very much like to avoid a run in with your Ogre relatives. Have you ever heard of Larin Karr?"

Leif

Adventurer

"Larin Karr ... ... let me think ... ... oh, yes, I think I have heard of the Vault of Larin Karr, is that what you mean? I have heard that it is supposed to be the tomb of a great and powerful Drow Wizard, named Larin Karr, of course, but I don't know anything more about it than that. Except .... well, no it's probably nothing," says Gurnosh.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Gurnosh takes a deep breath and says, "Well, I heard that some Duergar traders had been selling captured caravan goods around here not too, too long ago, and word in the caves was that they unloaded a pretty large amount of preserved foodstuffs to someone around here, but nobody that I'm aware of has admitted to buying any of that stuff lately, and it's usually very hard to keep something like a big stash of good groceries a secret for long. So, the speculation was that Larin Karr had bought a good supply to satisfy his needs for a long time, which raises the obvious question, of course, 'What does a dead Drow want with food, anyway?' But that might just all be cave gossip. You can't believe half of what you hear around here, and the half that's not a dam*ed lie is usually just plain old dam*ed wrong. Of course, I also heard that those same Duergar traders ran afoul of some of my lovely neighbors here, the trolls, and that was the end of them."

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rélos, my friend, we are truly a long way from home. It's only what I deserve, I suppose, for wishing to be a adventurous brownie. Should've stayed right 'round the Academy and helped my da' take care o' the place . . . still and all, I will have some stories to tell!

OOC: Back from my sojourn to the IDZ, checking in!

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Oh, I'd say he's still alive. He's threatened us, and tried to pawn off a cursed item on us. Definitely seems to be pretty active for a dead guy. The information on the food, while interesting, doesn't seem to be of any help. By the way, if I may ask, what brings you down here? As I said, you don't seem anything like a typical ogre. I would think you would get away from here."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases