Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova HP 42/42 AC 20/T19/FF17

Francheska yawns and whines, "Are we ever going to finish with these webs?"

[sblock=Spells today]
Spells per Day
0: 4: Detect Magic; Light; Read Magic; Mending
1: 4 +1 + 1 (E): Forcewave (E); Identify; Kaupaer's Skittish Nerves (E); Magic Missile (E); Magic Missile (E); Shield
2: 4 +1 +1 + 1 (E): Aganazzar's Scorcher (fire E); Fireburst (fire E); Flaming Sphere (Evoc fire) ; Scorching Ray (fire E); Scorching Ray (fire E); See Invisibility; Whirling Blade
3: 3 + 1 + 1 (E): Greater Mage Armor; Scintillating Sphere (E); Fireball (fire E); Fireball (Fire E); Elemental Aura (E, fire, elec, etc)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny aims the pointy end of his spear upwards and prepares to engage . . . then thinks again and casts a quick spell.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Haste on everyone except Relós, who's not in range (+1 Attack, +1 Dodge Bonus to AC and Reflex Saves, Movement Rates are +30' to a maximum of double the base movement speed).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Mowgli]
Don't forget that Haste allows an extra attack per round! Pathfinder says: When making a full attack action, a hasted creature may make one extra attack with any weapon it is holding at full attack bonus, modified for situational modifiers like the +1 from Haste.

And checking further, it just says no 2 targets can be more than 30 feet apart, and you can affect 1 creature/level: Manny, Relos, Tylara, Francheska, Kerlan, yep that's everybody, 'cause I'm not going to make you waste spell power on absent allies, and at 2 per rank that means the spell only has to reach 20 feet behind Manny and just far enough ahead to catch Relos. So by my thinking, you get everybody, since your range is 35 feet at 5th level.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara is eager to try out one of her new spells. Her gestures and incantation pick up speed as Manny's spell takes hold. A thunderous crack and a flash of light followed by the tang of ozone in the air fill the area as a bolt of Lightning bursts upon the spiders. Moving with incredible speed she readies her weapons for combat.

OOC: Not sure how many she can get, but will shoot for at least the two heading her way. DC17

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

OOC: Scotley, roll 1d10 make it 1d6+4 (to account for the breadth of the spell effect) for Tylara to see how many of the arachnid enemies she can catch in the area of her lightning bolt. I figure it's essentially a crap shoot to see if maybe some of them are a lot faster or a lot slower than others.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

OOC: Ooops, I should have said 1d4+4 since there are only 8 spiders and I was thinking 10, since that's what Kerlan said. Anyway, my bad, so we'll keep it - Ty cunningly manages to zap all of the spiders in mid-pounce!

OOC: These are 3.5 Monstrous Large Spiders, btw Ooops again, rolled too many! I'll drop the 23 and the 24. So the saves are: 19, 11, 16, 16, 18, 15, 17, 18

Now what was the DC again? And feel free to wow me with some damage!

Last edited:

Remove ads