Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Your Guide Simeon Longknife

Simeon goes to a recess in the wall of the passage where there is a small brooklet bubbling up from deep in the earth, and fills his waterskin.

OOC: Everyone switched to Pathfinder ok? If anyone needs any help, Mowgli and DeWar are recognized experts. When the wizards complete their rest/sleep/trance/whatever their new levels will be in full effect. Just for laughs, here's another link to the Pathfinder srd: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: [sblock]Will get to work on converting Tylara. May take me a few days. Had a busy weekend and I'm behind on all my games.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc]
its taking me some time too, so i bet he is expecting it.
edit: oops!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Francheska watches Simeon refill his waterskin. Then she takes out her waterskin and takes a small drink. Sticking out her tongue, she grimaces. Moving over to Simeon, she waits for him to finish and then fills her waterskin with fresh water.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Your Guide Simeon Longknife

Simeon finishes his business with the spring and then withdraws a few steps to allow the others access. He grimly nods with approval as the wizards follow his example.

"You can't be too careful about water down here. You just never know how long you may have to go between fills of your skin, or, worse, you never know just what foul stuff may be in any water that you do find down here."

OOC: Everyone all converted over to Pathfinder and ready to proceed? No need to answer this question here, I'll just assume that an IC post inidcates your readiness.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I feel like there is something i had forgotten in class, I wonder .. .. .. .." He takes a look around the cave to see what geological clues that may be present. "So which way do we go from here?"
knowledge dungeoneering +10
knowledge underdark: +12

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases