Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan sees the creature floundering and an opening to strike presents itself. Unfortunately, distracted by the flailing, he fails to connect.

OOC: AOO with Fist of Stone, Golem gets -4 AC due to being prone.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Probably not, if that's the most convincing argument you can make for it. ;)

OOC: See, DeWar, that's how it's done! Uhh, except the miss part, of course.

OOC: I wasn't arguing because arguing with the DM is never a good idea. If you wanted me to make a case as to the viability and validity of my inquiry, then you needed to have me state my case!

having a look back, I see it looks like we are still in the first round where the acid arrow was cast

and this does not happen until round 2:

If there is a place to move where he is flanking, that is where he will move.

summery of attack:
-if not flanking
att 12 damage 1d6 + 2 = 4

-if flanking
att 28 dam 2d6 + 2 = 8

- if crit confims
att 14 damage + 1d6 =7 = 15

"Should the rogue score a critical hit with a sneak attack, this extra damage
is not multiplied."

-acid arrow damage

therefore he has not moved to flank yet as his first round of movement was to get through the trap door.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Unfortunately there is only one way to flank it because it's up against a wall. Manny and Relos are flanking and the rest of us can't. By the way, Kerlan is at BM-24.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Right, but three others can be in threatening positions so that they can get AoOs as it tries to rise. I'd have given the flank to Cappy, but if Manny can't take advantage of his Precise Strike the only way he overcomes its DR is if he crits, and it's not likely even then.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, Manny and Relos are, indeed, flanking, as they intended to do upon exiting the trapdoor. But given the LARGE size of the Golem, and the tiny size if Manny, there is plenty of room for at least two other characters to flank along with those two. I don't remember him being against a wall....

This fight is TOTALLY screwed up! Just whomp the big rock-faced galoot already!

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Yes, Manny and Relos are, indeed, flanking, as they intended to do upon exiting the trapdoor. But given the LARGE size of the Golem, and the tiny size if Manny, there is plenty of room for at least two other characters to flank along with those two.
OOC: OK, then Cappy can flank with me. That means as stated above, he hits!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases