Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny also climbs deftly down the shaft (Take 10). Before ducking into the opening, he winks at Relós and waves 'bye-bye.' The little cat disappears with a soft "pop" of displaced air. Once he's at the bottom, the Brownie takes a minute to summon his friend back to his side.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Manny
Initiative: +7
AC: 21 (17 Flat-Footed, 16 Touch)
HP: 64/64
CMB: +4 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +9

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: +3 LongSpear

Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor, Haste

Special Abilities: Damage Reduction (5/Cold Iron), Spell Resistance (12), +2 AC and Saves when w/in Relós' reach, +4 Stealth (Forest Only)

Spells Available
Cantrips: Unlimited
1st Level: 4/6
2nd Level: 1/4

Spells Known
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Resistance
1st Level: Daze Monster, Expeditious Retreat, Grease, Mage Armor, Rejuvenate Eidolon (Lesser), Unfetter
2nd Level: Evolution Surge (Lesser), Haste, Summon Swarm

Relós
Initiative: +4
AC: 27 (17 Flat-Footed, 21 Touch)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +6 CMD: 22
Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +1

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +2

Attacks: Claw/Claw/(Rake/Rake)/Bite (Add 1d6 Cold and 1d6 Acid Damage to each Attack)

Conditions in Effect: Bull's Strength, Haste, Mage Armor

Special Abilities: Evasion, Natural Attacks count as Magic
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
The Ladder Thing

OOC: Presumably, the ladies weren't thinking when they let the guys go down first, because I'm sure that all of the red-blooded adventurers will be looking up their skirts as they 'go down.' :) Oh, wait, what am I saying? These two 'mannish' types have never worn a skirt! ;)

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

The wizards descend the rungs into a room below the level of the dungeon being previously explored. There are three doors leading out of the eastern portion of the room.

[Each wizard please give me a spot and a search Perception check. just 1, please. I'll take the best roll from kerlan and DeWar, but everyone else just roll one, ok? -- if you don't abide by this, i'll just take the first check rolled.]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Nobody here but us cockatrices! :D Just waiting to see whether Tylara, Francheska, and/or Manny give us a Perception check. Guess I'll assume that they all have their heads up each other's a$$e$ in another day or two and go with what we've got. :)

Remove ads