Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

OOC: I need you to be more specific, DeWar. Please tell me where you are searching for traps and how you are doing so.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
checking the bronze door, door frame and the floor around the door, then looking for arrow hole about the room to ensure no surprises.

Leif

Adventurer

Capizzio does find an indication that there is some sort of magical effect activated when the door is opened, and he gets the feeling somehow that it is conjuration-related.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio does find an indication that there is some sort of magical effect activated when the door is opened, and he gets the feeling somehow that it is conjuration-related.
Cappizzio relays the information, while trying to identify the effect

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: There is nothing else that can be learned from visually studying the closed door. There are other things that might be done, however.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Thanks for the 'free advice' Allen416. Please offer it somewhere else? This is a private game. Yes, it seems that I'm talking/posting to myself now.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Upon hearing this news, Kerlan looks askance at the other two doors. He then closely examines the closest of the two remaining doors, looking for evidence of similar magics on it.

Leif

Adventurer

[sblock=Kerlan]
I was puzzled by your post, so I checked Kerlan's seet. Man, there are a bunch of items on there that I know I didn't give you and you didn't start with them, so I'm wondering why I was never told about them. But, anyway, not that big a deal in the long run. *sigh* But what you've made here is a wizard who can fill the role of a rogue, if he has the time to carefully inspect/study stuff. It might have been nice to know that ahead of time. I do have a slight problem with you out-roguing our rogue, and our rogue just might, too.[/sblock]

The 'closest' door is the door with the silver handle leading to the east. It has the same indicia of magic as the bronze-handled door to the south. And, to save time: the gold-handled door to the north is similar to the others. The only differences noted are that they seem to each have a different form of conjuration/summoning associated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases