Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: Took the liberty of moving you on down the passageway to a point where something might happen.

IC: The wizards continue to advance down the passageway, around a bend first to the north, and then back to the west. The dashed line shown on the map is a ledge. Beyond the ledge is an enormous cavern, the floor of which is some 30 feet below the ledge and the ceiling of which is 20 feet above the ledge, or 10 feet above the ceiling of the passageway. In the western end of the cavern is a copper basin that appears to be filled with a greenish liquid. To the south, a passageway opens off the cavern at floor level.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault16.xls
    25 KB · Views: 57

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I wonder whats in that copper bowel?" Cappy moves forward to look about to see what the cavern walls look like.

OOC: getting ready to climb down

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: I think you mean ' bowl,' not 'bowel,' don't you?

OOC: Despite the appearance of the map, the cavern is totally natural. The walls are suitaby rough and natural, but there are no 'squiggly lines' in my spreadsheet program.

Scotley

Hero
Striving to rise above the boys' scatological humor, Tylara moves to the bowl of green stuff. Could it be green slime? She wonders.

OOC: Trying to figure out what it is.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Wait guys, I have an idea."

Cappizzio has a sly grin as he pulls out a piece of wood and some string. He speaks a few words and breathes on the items as if he is breathing life into something. He then waves his rapier in a complex fashion. in the air, a symbol in draconic meaning life glows a pale blue, as does his rapier, the the glow is gone. an invisible force moves to the far side of the cavern where the bowl is and Cappi mimes with his hand to reach in the bowel as the invisible servant does likewise.

std action: cast unseen servant through bonded item

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Capizzio's unseen servant dips its invisible hand into the green water,and lifts a 'handful' of the liquid out, seemingly suspended in mid-air. The liquid is liquid, not a thicker substance like slime. Tylara, looking into the bowl, sees that there is something at the bottom, but it is difficult to discern details through the colored liquid. [Roll Perception, please.]

Remove ads