Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Tylara rolls her eyes at the antics of her companions. From her place near the door, she begins a conjuration. Standing firm she summons a small water elemental. "Lest you all forget we are Wizards not plumbers!" As the elemental appears she instructs it to plug the opening with its own form and stop the flow so the stopper may be replaced. A vaguely octopus shaped form appears within the water and begins shoving itself head first into the hole with tentacles of water.

OOC: I was gonna have Tylara join the exodus, but I could not resist the challenge issued.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

[sblock=ooc, Scotley!]Damn, son, that is just about the coolest thing I've ever heard of! I've got to start challenging you more often![/sblock]

Ty's water elemental licks its lips and dives into the basin. In a moment, Tylara feels a nagging prsence in her mind. "Uhh, Mistress? We've got a small problem. It seems that it's not so much a certain amount of water in the basin as it is what the water does when it flows out. I'm trying to scoop the water back up, but it's been a few seconds since it started flowing hasn't it? No matter, I'll give it my best shot. If you could cast another water spell for me it would help."

OOC: This is going to be like a skill usage with the elemental receiving a +2 from anyone who can cast a water spell and come up with some halfway cool reason why it should help. Scotley's going to roll the 'skill check' (at +4 for the elemental's natural skill/ability) for the elemental and the DC is going to be just 14.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio thinks so hard he furrows his brow, then suddenly his whole face lights up like the sun.

"Maybe this will help!"

he speaks the ancient tongue and the octopus elemental feels a surge of swiftness

cast touch of the sea through his weapon [bonded object] to aid the water elemental to move faster then the water draining out.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara shouts encouragement to the little elemental and casts a simple Druidic spell to improve their chances.

OOC: Guidance for a +1 competence bonus to next skill check within one minute.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So I need an 11 on the die unless I can some more help? I'll go ahead and roll and see if there is any point in getting more help. Success! That felt kinda like Babe Ruth pointing where he was gonna put his home run.

Tylara continues to encourage the little elemental. "Hey Kerlan bring that stopper back!"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Sorry - late to the party. Though there wasn't much Manny could've done. He could have summoned up a few more small elementals, but it would've taken two standard actions since he'd have to spend a standard action dismissing Relós. He's got no water spells, and Guidance was taken care of already.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: You actually only needed a 4 on the die, by my calculations, but suffice it to say that you succeeded comfortably. ;) This was an easy check because the 'heavy lifting' was already done by coming up with the elemental idea.

The elemental continues to suck, and the shaking calms down. Consider the 'bullet' dodged. After another moment, Tylara feels that same 'itching' at the fringes of her consciousness, "Ok, boss, that should do it! What can I do for you now, huh, huh, huh??"

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
As the shaking stops Kerlan peeks out from around the corner at the southern entrance. Looking up at the ceiling he takes a few slow steps back into the cavern. When nothing happens, he smiles and walks back over to the others. "Great work guys! Sorry I couldn't offer any help."

"Now that the trap has been halted should be put the plug back in and try again, possibly doing this all over again? or should we just get safely clear before letting it all drain out at the time we choose?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases