Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: I need coordinates for each PC for both the begining and the end of this round.

IC: Capizzio's 'torches' hover at a height of 20 feet where they illuminate both the 40' high ceiling and the floor beneath. The six hanged men, some 30 feet above the floor, have gruesome visages, but rather than purple and bloated faces, as might be expected on hanged men, these have hideously decayed gray faces and their eyes shine with pinpoints of flame.

OOC: you gave me no coordinates as I requested, DeWar. I guiess that means that I get to place Capizzio wherever I want, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: give me a break, I was busy playing diablo II LOD. yeesh. in order for Cappizzio to have placed the torches/ seen the zombies or whatever, he would have had to advance to BM, 39 at the very least. Watch these be wraiths or wights and not zombies.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: 'At the very least' still doesn't sound much like a definite new position for Capizzio. Care to try yet again?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan enters the room. Keeping away from the blood stained floor he moves along the top wall surveying the room.

"Well no exits. I guess that means more secret doors. Lets start looking."

OOC: Kerlan moves to BG-39.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Why are the eyes of those hanged men up there glowing red?"

Knowledge: planes to see if they are undead

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Kerlan and Manny begin to cautiously creep around the perimeter of the eerie chamber, while Capizzio and Tylara are more reticent, and Francheska is positively too petrified to even enter at all!

OOC: Took the liberty of keeping Tylara up with the group in case Scotley hasn't posted because he's too busy or something.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault18.xls
    26 KB · Views: 65

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases