Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: The only secret door was the one you went through to find the hanged men. Like I already told you.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Just to make sure we are clear, I scanned the room with the Hanging Zombies* in it and found no secret doors? Seems weird to have no doors at all in it.

* "Hanging Zombies" sounds like a great name for a band. :devil: :cool:

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: Sorry, miscommunication and slip on my part. There are three secret doors in the room of hanged men. One near the middle of the north wall, almost exactly where Kerlan was standing, one slighly north of center in the west wall, and one near the southeast corner in the east wall.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan stores the secret door information in the back of his mind and then heads to the previous room with the others. Casting a spell, the rope in his hand snakes up towards the ceiling and then stops, suspended in midair. He begins climbing up and disappears into the air, passing through an invisible trap door. The others follow, one by one, and they also disappear. The rope gets pulled up by unseen hands and vanishes from site as well, until nothing is left. The wizards gather in the space and settle down for rest, trying to space themselves out evenly in an attempt to get as mush personal space as they can.

The wizards dream. They dream of power, adventure, discovery, and one of fire.

They wake up refreshed, some easily and some not. They study their spellbooks and fill their minds with potential, with power. Then, one by one again, they descend back into the drow's lair. Ready, once again, to take on the world.

"Everyone ready?" Kerlan inquires to his fellow magic users.

OOC: I can change this if someone objects to anything.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

I think the plan was to note them and leave to go back and 'freshen up' our spells.

OOC: Oh! I thought you had just spent a night resting and regaining spells. Did I miss everyone expending a day's worth of spells? Anyway, that's cool, Kerlan. Now eveyone can choose and study spells again, and we can go from there. Let's not do that in the IC though. If someone is making a change to prepared spells of which he/she thinks I should be specifically aware, then please drop me a post in the OOC. In fact, you can all list prepared spells there for me if you so desire. Then, when we're all ready we can just pick up the action here. Sound good? (That's rhetorical -- don't answer here, please.)

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: That was pretty much the consensus between all of us. If you don't think we can, let us know. Everything takes so long in PBP that it's hard to tell when the last time we rested was.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: Yeah, except that I remember well that you just went back behind the secret door to rest just a week or two or three (real-time), and you have only adventured through a room or two since then. But, that's cool. Better to have too much rest than not enough, I always say, and that applies more to wizards than almost anyone else. So I don't want to waste any time arguing about it. If ANY of you want to rest, then I say we hand-wave a night's rest, which is basically what you just did, Kerlan, and get on with life. I have no problem with it, and having a fresh set of spells never hurt any wizard that I'm aware of.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases