Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: If Kerlan's spell affects BJ,42 and Kerlan is in BJ,42, what is to keep him from being damaged by his own Hail of Stone?

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Kerlan's adjusted spell does 12 hp damage to z5 and z6, hurting both but killing neither. (Caipzzio [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] can still attack z6 this round if he will just post.) Tylara's attack misses the zombie attacking her. Manny and Relós shred their chosen zombie [z3], leaving a smear on the floor of foul decomposing flesh. Francheska gets a positive answer to her question as the zombie facing her is immolated before her and collapses into an inanimate charred heap.

Attachments

• LarinKarrsVault24.xls
    26 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: well, now that the malware attack is over I can post. Huh, where is my sig thread?

still trying to find cappy's character sheet.

found it, but something is not right.

Hey! where did the dice roller go?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: ok, this makes better sense....Now, I cast magic millile at the darkness!

Cappizzio casts a spell that sends a series of magical blasts of force at one of the zobinals. [cast magic missile at Z 6]

dice roller = 13 damage

[sblock=updated spell list]

SPELLS MEMORIZED:
** denotes water spell

0 level:

Disrupt undead
dancing lights
detect magic
Guiding shot
**Ray of frost

Level one:

low light vision
Magic missle (cast at +1 lvl-trait)
** Touch of the Sea

Level two:

Wraithstrike
Cat's grace
Melf's acid arrow
Ray of Ice**
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Click WHAT and see? That's my whole problem here. I've already tried clicking everything I can find to click and still no dice. Literally.

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, I didn't understand that you meant click on the die roll. BUT, I did that, was re-directed to Circus Maximus, and tried twice to register an id with CM, and was denied as a spammer both times! Go figure!

Remove ads