Unboxing of Gloomwrought and Beyond

Check it out here. I'm looking forward to this boxed set. I also really like that they first publish a player's option book focused on the shadow power source and follow with a boxed set for DMs. There is a focus on the thematic in the new direction for 4E, something that I felt was missing before. I hope they do a boxed set for the Feywild not long after Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild.

Now I am really looking forward to the threats to te nentir vale thing. Premade encounters are really helpful if you want to spontaneously make up a fight. I also like the hint, what may happen at the end of the combat or how the enemies will react to parlay...

Maybe I will get this set. Could prove useful.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Yes, I think the Nentir MV is going to be good. I might well have to pick this one up. Unfortunately it will be a bit difficult from Japan.

Well, not difficult, really, just more expensive.

jbear

First Post
Yes, I think the Nentir MV is going to be good. I might well have to pick this one up. Unfortunately it will be a bit difficult from Japan.

Well, not difficult, really, just more expensive.
Only more expensive if you want it to be!

The Book Depository offers free international shipping on books. Check out this search I just ran. The Red Box appears ... so Nentir Vale and Shadowfell Boxed sets should also receive the benefit of this offer.

Book search for dungeons dragons - page 1 - at The Book Depository

They even offer this deal in New Zealand, where I'm moving back to in August, which makes me very happy because I am going to get both of these sets, no doubt!

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I also really like that they first publish a player's option book focused on the shadow power source and follow with a boxed set for DMs. There is a focus on the thematic in the new direction for 4E, something that I felt was missing before. I hope they do a boxed set for the Feywild not long after Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild.
I also like this change in direction and would very much like to see a Feywild box (even if I don't use it as-is). Given the design focus lately, it seems almost inevitable.

What's next? Player's Option: Heroes of the Elemental Chaos? Heroes of the Astral Sea? Keep 'em coming.

Remove ads