What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Tuesday, 26th April, 2011, 05:02 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ř Ignore Morrus
RPG News for Tuesday, 26 April, 2011
Unboxing – The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond Boxed Set
Critical Hits was extremely fortunate to get an early copy of the upcoming D&D boxed set called The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond to unbox and show you all today. It comes packaged in a thin box the same size as the Red Box starter set and comes with a very sturdy 127 page paperback Campaign Guide, a 31 page Encounter Book, two sheets of cardboard tokens, one poster with a map of gloomwrought on one side and an encounter map on the other, and a Despair deck of 30 cards.
In Other News...
- Treasures from the Land of Ice and Snow Who chooses the slain in your game, bearing them off to Valhalla? ...What do you mean there "are no slain?" With valkyries like these, it's worth dying.
- Space Dragon The RPG Examiner stats up dragons…from SPAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEE!
- Forgotten Encounters: Urban Following their work on Forgotten Foes for Tricky Owlbear Publishing, Stefen Styrsky has released this pack of five encounters featuring grigs, ravids, junk elementals, devil dolls and a hydrodaemon plus a number of other cameo creatures.
- Azata Adventures Troubles between mortals and fey are on the rise, and a number of azatas have taken it upon themselves to mediate the issue through the Whitepeak games, a set of challenges and trials designed to measure the prowess of each side. Will your heroes be able to represent their race, or will they be shown up by the fey, and the equally chaotic Azatas?
- New Monster crawls across the Web Not for the arachnaphobic, today's deranged duergar creation is certain to terrorize your heroes!
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense